“Plan your work and work your plan” – Napoleon Hill
Great outcomes almost always start with a great plan. When looking to achieve a goal, a plan acts like a road map guiding our actions towards that goal.
At PLE Painting, when we give you a quote or bid on a project, our ultimate goal is complete customer satisfaction. Through our years of experience, we believe we have the knowledge, ability, and flexibility to do that.
In our detailed, clear quotes, we outline the commitments that we (PLE Painting, and YOU!) will be making to each other. This helps to protect both parties involved, and make sure there are no misunderstandings right from the get-go. Now that’s a win-win if you ask us.
From a customer’s perspective, having a detailed quote that you can agree on with your painting contractor is extremely beneficial. Rather than a vague unprofessional document prone to misunderstanding (as is common in our industry), a clear quote is the best way to protect all parties involved.
What Parts Of A Painting Quote Bring Value To The Customer?
Some elements that we have been told bring the most value are:
- Efficient and timely engagement after initial contact
- Asking effective questions to get clear on the full scope of work and details right at the start
- Professional guidance on what needs to be done
- Offering solutions to save time and cost, different approaches for varying budgets
- If you have a deadline, having the quote delivered in advance of that deadline
- A clearly presented scope of work, with enough details to ensure clarity for all parties
- Easy to understand pricing, especially when there are multiple options
- Organized communication and quick responses to any questions you have
- Colour confirmed and clear prior to the start of the project
- All colour and paint information left at the end of the project
As a customer of PLE Painting, you can trust that when you engage us, you will get a fair, comprehensive and detailed quote stemming from our industry-leading planners/estimators. For larger projects, we will scale the scope and detail of our quotes according to the requirements.
Not all projects require a 12-page proposal, but some do. You can trust we will build you the quote that suits you and your project’s preferences and requirements.
If you or someone you know is looking for the best painting contractor in Vancouver, we would love to throw our hat in the ring and speak with them. Hopefully, we can prove our value to you by starting with a quote!