In this blog post, you’ll learn why strata councils and property managers love PLE Painting
Most multi-family residences and many commercial properties in the Vancouver area are stratified, meaning the owners share in the maintenance and upkeep of their communal buildings and resources.
Strata Councils, usually made up of the individual owners, are created to organize and execute on the operations of these stratified buildings. These strata councils have huge responsibilities to their owners to efficiently manage their buildings and money.
To help with this, many strata councils hire Property Managers to assist them, utilizing their expertise and resources to spread the burden and lower risk to the strata.
As a painting contractor that specializes in working on multi-family residences and commercial properties, PLE Painting works both directly with Strata Councils and with Property Managers on behalf of their clients.
We have decades of experience in painting and building maintenance that our clients find extremely valuable as they create their plans and execute on them.
PLE Makes Property Managers and Strata Council’s job easy, by being the SMOOTHEST OPERATION IN TOWN. What does this mean, you ask?
Our process, how we add value for our Strata and Property Manager clients:
- From the moment you engage PLE for a quote you will be dealing with experienced painting professionals. We build detailed quotes based on your expectations. We can make recommendations on what work is a priority and what can wait. We can build scopes of work to fit within your yearly budgets.
- Once our quote is accepted and the project is booked, we will communicate with you clearly so you can plan our work and communicate with your owners/residents. We will ensure all pre-project setup work is completed and approved in plenty of time, so when we step onto the site to start our painting, there are no question marks and everyone will be on the same page.
- Our skilled and experienced onsite leadership will execute on the plan we have built efficiently, safely, and quickly. Your project will not drag on unnecessarily; it will be completed in the most efficient manner possible.
- Our onsite team and our project management team will communicate throughout the project, in the way you want us to, so you always have exactly the information you want, when you want it. We have identified lack of communication as one of the biggest problems in our industry, so we prioritize great communication at all times.
- We will invoice you at the correct times, for the correct amounts, making your bookkeeping and payments easy.
- At the end of the job we will ensure you are 100% satisfied. We do this every time, because we build ongoing relationships. We will not stand down until you are satisfied.
- We will leave you with the paint information and colours codes for your records. Hopefully we will be your painters, but either way you will have the paint info you need to maintain your property and make it easy.If you are a part of a Strata Council or are a Property Manager, let us show you how being the smoothest operation in town can save you time and money.
Learn more about the PLE Difference HERE
Request a free estimate today. Our detailed proposals are designed to help you select a painting company with confidence.